OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Winchester Extended Range

Started by L.F. Cox, March 01, 2014, 01:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L.F. Cox

Winchester Extended Range is back on the Winchester website....Midway and Brownells have them listed again and I just bought two boxes of #4's from Cabelas.  :smiley-char092:

reynolds243

Academy in TN has shelves full of them

deadbuck

But does anybody have any #5 or #6 shot available. I know a couple places where 4's are available still because they are in less demand and have not sold out yet.

reynolds243

Academy in mount Juliet tn had a ton of 5 and 6

Beavercastor

Checked with several Academy's in SC and all they have are # 4's.  Suppose to be getting more turkey loads in Thurs or Sat so hopefully there will be some #6's in the shipment.

remmy1187

My local walmart has lots of them in 5's.  Not sure if most walmarts carry them though.

Beavercastor

Never seen them at Walmart, will have to check

Quackwacker NC

Yeah I can't find find any 6's, bass pro has all the others, but walmart and both academy's stores didn't even carry them, cabelas and gander and midway r out, if any body finds 3" 6's on the web let me know

gob09

Quote from: reynolds243 on March 01, 2014, 02:13:39 PM
Academy in TN has shelves full of them
Which store .. is it in Nashville I live close?.. And been looking for six's

Beavercastor

Quote from: Quackwacker NC on March 07, 2014, 09:58:56 PM
Yeah I can't find find any 6's, bass pro has all the others, but walmart and both academy's stores didn't even carry them, cabelas and gander and midway r out, if any body finds 3" 6's on the web let me know

Same here, been looking everywhere for 3 or 3.5" #6's.  If anyone finds some post it up or if academy has them got, get the sku #.