turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NEF 10ga factory chokes ?

Started by Pressured Gobbler, February 28, 2014, 03:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pressured Gobbler

When I bought my NEF 10ga back in 91 or 92... I also bought the extra choke that they offered... The choke is a NEF TK2 extended choke... I was wondering what the constriction is if anybody knows... I also have the camo factory extended choke that came with gun... This gun is the camo version with the original old Mossy Oak Bottomland camo... Just trying to get info on these chokes because I'm thinking about trying fed HW #7's in this gun... I. Also have a kicks GT .690 choke also...

This is going to get expensive lol

Spring Fever

I'm not sure to your question. Kinda in the Same position your in with another gun. But if the kicks GT doesn't work for you and you want to get rid of it let me know. But from what I have read here that kicks and the fed 7's ought to be a good combo.

Rockhound

I know one of them would be 720, dunno about the other, but I would use the kicks and forget about the rest

deadbuck

Pressured Gobbler

Yea I just got the box of HW 7's in the mail today... I want to shoot one at a turkey target on a 1/2" piece of plywood to see what kind of pattern and pen I get

nickp

I am interested to see what the federal HW will do in the Kick's.  I have wanted to try them in in my comp-n-choke but the remington lead 4's have patterned fairly well.  I did try magblends (against all advice) and it can sling those well, I imagine the Kick's will do a bit better.