OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Kicks gt prices  (Read 1987 times)

Offline the Ward

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
Kicks gt prices
« on: February 25, 2014, 03:30:09 PM »
Just got the Macks Prarie Wings catalog in the mail today. They have the Kicks G.T. for browning and sp10's for $59.99. Is that a good price? Sounded pretty good to me. I have orderd stuff from them in the past and have had good service from them. Haven't been able to get out and pattern yet due to the weather. The gun (bps) came with the factory turkey choke so I want to try it first.So far I've been stocking up on ammo, got fed fc 4's and 5's so far, going to pick up some Winchesters pretty quick here.Still got some pics to post yet ,Son hasn't had time yet to help me, too busy with school right now, but hopefully I can get them up soon. Thanks!......  ward

Offline Rockhound

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Kicks gt prices
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 05:43:57 PM »
That's about as cheap as you will ring them for the 10 bores unless you run across a used one

Offline the Ward

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 06:18:52 PM »
Thanks for the reply. I thought that sounded pretty good for one in 10 gauge. Just ordered the mossy oak gun skin kit for it in bottomland today. They had them on amazon for $22.66! Might just get the kicks for that price anyway to have on hand if I need it. And congrats to ya for winning the ff3!

Offline the Ward

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 03:32:12 PM »
After reading up posts here, I take it that it's ok to use fed shells with the flight control wad in the kicks choke? Going on the info here I'm ordering a .690 as a starting point, should be good for my purposes.

L.F. Cox

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 07:06:47 PM »
I was a Kicks shooter for several years...until I tried a Comp N Choke.

That being said same guy owns both companies.

Offline Rockhound

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 07:25:18 PM »
Yep the kicks are safe with the fcw, and the 690 will most likely beyour starting and ending point

Offline the Ward

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 04:51:42 AM »
Thanks for the info! Got the kicks ordered from mpw earlier today, hoping to make some progress on this thing this week. Looks like our weather is going to break finally and  get back to normal temps, can't wait to get some patterning in. Thanks again!