OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Spead Load a Muzzle Loader?  (Read 1204 times)

Offline Frank G

• Frank G in Tennessee
Spead Load a Muzzle Loader?
« on: February 18, 2014, 03:04:44 PM »
When your working on a bench at the range patterning in the ML SG you have ample room to spread everything out. Not very practical in the field/woods though. Speaking about "El cheapo" aka: free  :icon_thumright: Stop at your local pharmacy and pick up a few. Of course you need to verify first powder grains and shot weight. The one I will carry is a 7 with shot in 3 power in 3 and primers in the center. Easy to carry and find in your go bag or cargo pocket. They are designed to store meds so moisture proof (not water proof), sure "will keep your powder dry" for a couple of days. Working on the chemistry to bond a pellet (now we'll have it)  :icon_thumright: Now to get rid of the funnel issue  :anim_25: Works for me, let me know what you think.

Frank G  In Tennessee

Offline Frank G

• Frank G in Tennessee
Re: Spead Load a Muzzle Loader?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 07:46:57 PM »
Rio Thanks,
I saw one once ................... can't find them anywhere (looked all over the net). Next best thing was the meds pack. If you find some Please let me know.  :icon_thumright:

Frank G  In Tennessee

Offline Frank G

• Frank G in Tennessee
Re: Spead Load a Muzzle Loader?
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 10:57:27 AM »
Rio,  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Found some in stock......... 3 in a pack with shipping (USM) under $15.00. Seemed fair mine in the mail now.  :icon_thumright: Auther Brown Co. the only place that still had some.

Frank G  In Tennessee