OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WANTED Kenny Morgan Friction Wood

Started by rem 300, February 17, 2014, 10:13:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rem 300

Looking to buy a Kenny Morgan Friction Wood please pm me anything you have
And interested in any of his other calls
Thanks

rem 300

rem 300

howl

trade ya a Beggin' Hen for an older Morgan Caller or Spanish Dagger. Also, you might want to try a Little Big Mouth in cherry from Enticer.

rem 300

hunter22

I have two Kenny Morgan Frictionwood calls and they are two of my favorite calls. I got a call from Kenny Harrell this week that he calls his Allwood call. It is very similar to the Morgan calls in both looks and sound. It makes some of the best clucks and purrs I have heard and the yelps are not bad. It also doubles as a scratch box by using the handle portion of the peg for the striker.

Kenny Harrell sells his Allwood call on Facebook for $29 tyd.

rem 300

hunter22

If you want to hear the Harrell Allwood call, send me your email addy and I will send you a sound clip. For the money it is a really good call.

callmakerman

Would love to get one myself or at least the striker for the scratch box if anyone has an extra laying around.

quavers59

I just came on this post. Yeah the Frictionwood is a really great caller! I got mine back in October of 2000. Took some Gobblers with it as well. Going through my army of callers now and think I will retire that Frictionwood along with slot of Custom boxes and Signed Pots. I have the Morgan Caller as well. Never did use that though and it sits in a Beautiful Zebrawood case and made out to me and signed by Kenny. That tube is Persimmon and I got it also in 2000 along with Kenny's great book-- Turkey Hunting-- A One Man Game. He signed that also. Going to reread it before I Spring hi to in late April in New Jersey.