OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What I find (Public Service Anouncment)

Started by Gooserbat, February 15, 2014, 11:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Okay to start out I don't have any of these items for sale, but as many of you know I'm in a lot of sporting goods stores this time of year and I'll be using this thread to post up the name of the store, phone # and the discontinued item I find.  it will only be  turkey hunted related items, and no I'm not off on a mission to find any thing for anyone. 

I will post any old camo, like Mossy Oak bottomland, greenleaf, full foliage...,or any Treebark...
I will post turkey loads like Active and Gold Box Fed Premiums...
I will post any calls for instance if I where to find a Thunderdome...
I will also post any significant finds on turkey guns such as Wincam 1300 or original Mossyoak 870 or 1187..
I will post any old turkey choke like a Hastings or Star Dot.

Again I'm doing this as a service and I'm not on a mission for anyone.  It will be up to you to contact any store I list and make purchase arrangements.

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

Bill's Sporting Goods  (918) 341-5388
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

Bill's Sporting Goods  (918) 341-5388
NWTF Booth 1623

Gamblinman

If you find my wife up in OK..keep her. I don't want her back.   :TooFunny:
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

Randy's Pawn and Gun in Clayton, OK  (918) 569-4124  He has probably a case of each load both standard and HV in in 4, 5, and 6 shot in both 3 and 3.5" and a few boxes of 2 3/4.  Literally 10 cases of this stuff at less than $30 per box
NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

Bakers, DeQueen, Ark 870-642-6225  Hastings Chokes for 835 and Browning 10 Ga. and a couple for Beretta/Benelli
NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

Also at Bakers Win Xtended in #4 and #5 various lengths.   
NWTF Booth 1623

bigbird

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

Nitelite outdoors retail store in Claksville Ark 479 754 5540

835, regular invector/mossberg, and original Beretta/Bennelli

NWTF Booth 1623

VanHelden Game Calls

I can help.
Wing supply HS strut hardbody woody decoy CLEARANCE 19.95

jblackburn

good stuff, Sam!

Maybe this should be made a sticky thread and we can all help each other out like this?
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Gooserbat

Quote from: jblackburn on February 26, 2014, 05:05:35 PM
good stuff, Sam!

Maybe this should be made a sticky thread and we can all help each other out like this?

Then someone needs to pm CASH
NWTF Booth 1623

Quackwacker NC

:TrainWreck1:
Quote from: Gooserbat on February 24, 2014, 11:32:42 AM
Randy's Pawn and Gun in Clayton, OK  (918) 569-4124  He has probably a case of each load both standard and HV in in 4, 5, and 6 shot in both 3 and 3.5" and a few boxes of 2 3/4.  Literally 10 cases of this stuff at less than $30 per box

Does he have any 3" #6's, if he does I'll take a few boxes