turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

VooDoo Hex Wand

Started by bird, February 08, 2011, 12:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bird

I'm a firm believer in having a good striker to go with your pot calls.  A pot call is only as good as the striker that you are using to play her with. I have found that a striker made out of Ebony is one of the best woods that you can use for a pot call striker.  A striker made out of Ebony is like magic in your hands.  It can take an absolutely dead sounding call that you are willing and ready to throw in a camp fire and bring it to life.  Here is an absolutely stunning Ebony striker that I picked up from Bill Slaton of Slaton Strikers.  I can guarantee you that his VooDoo Hex Wand is going to bring some Black Magic down on some birds this spring and further into the future.   

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

headbanger

mossy835

With that wand and your new call the turkeys do not have a chance (you could send it out here for me to try)?

ILIKEHEVI-13

That looks very nice.  Thanks for the tip.

savduck

I agree. Ebony sounds awesome on a crystal
Georgia Boy

TnTurk

I agree Bird, when all other strikers don't give me the sound I'm looking for, my black ebony seems to always come through for me. Great all-around striker.