North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Where's the smack talk ?

Started by BowBendr, February 14, 2014, 01:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

n2deer

Quote from: reynolds243 on February 20, 2014, 04:30:21 PM

Quote from: Muskie03 on February 20, 2014, 03:37:01 PM
Listen..... this site used to be so much fun! Really had a lot of great guys on here. Then the masses came.  And then it started to fill up with immature acting adults. I've been around here for a long time. Way before the fabled "crash" most of you know nothing about. I rarely post anymore because this site has lost it's allure. Just reading your ignorant banter.....well, I can't believe this is what it has become. Shannon should've "locked the doors" at 2,000 members. The first contest teams were great fun. Now look at it. Glad I stepped out as a VOODOO HUNTER back in 2011.

Very very well said. It's beyond childish and out if control now and has no appeal to me anymore. Was great fun at one time though

I agree back in 2011 was fun on here. Enjoy it now also.
Lol

n2deer

Quote from: davisd9 on February 20, 2014, 04:41:16 PM
Grown men acting like teenage boys and girls. Pitiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit the post did we. Lol

davisd9

Quote from: n2deer on February 20, 2014, 04:51:34 PM

That is right. Thought I was joining a friendly thing of banter and then read a high school drama.

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

Quote from: n2deer on February 20, 2014, 04:51:34 PM

Thought you were going back to your thread any way. Guess you just like pretending to not want to be in the drama.

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

n2deer

I didnt add anything childish. Just stated it was a good site then and now.

BowBendr

Listen..... this site used to be so much fun! Really had a lot of great guys on here. Then the masses came.  And then it started to fill up with immature acting adults. I've been around here for a long time. Way before the fabled "crash" most of you know nothing about. I rarely post anymore because this site has lost it's allure. Just reading your ignorant banter.....well, I can't believe this is what it has become. Shannon should've "locked the doors" at 2,000 members. The first contest teams were great fun. Now look at it. Glad I stepped out as a VOODOO HUNTER back in 2011.

Aaahhhh, those were the days weren't they Muskie ?   :icon_thumright:

Started this thread hoping to see pics that Chatterbox sent to Jay showing off his old computer and stuff like that. The old Gobble Kings and VooDoo smack.....I miss it..........

Muskie03

Quote from: BowBendr on February 20, 2014, 05:21:16 PM

Aaahhhh, those were the days weren't they Muskie ?   :icon_thumright:

Started this thread hoping to see pics that Chatterbox sent to Jay showing off his old computer and stuff like that. The old Gobble Kings and VooDoo smack.....I miss it..........

I loved the Red Dawn Roost Spookers!!!!!! If I could just find that pic again. That was awesome! We used to have so much fun. The old smack talk was the best, now their just flat out mean to each other. All for the sake of a darn turkey....the same bird this website was created for. The love of a bird. Speaking of.... where is Bird these days. Been a while since I have seen Al's screen name.
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.