OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Where's the smack talk ?  (Read 17666 times)

Offline BC

Re: Where's the smack talk ?
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2014, 02:18:10 PM »
Hey I'm not a VDM guy. We don't even have a team name yet, but soon. We have our 12 pack ready to go!

Awesome.

Good luck with that.

Offline n2deer

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2014, 09:30:49 PM »
Whine whine sob sob.

We were wronged because of inferior pictures and multi beards. They won't stop picking on me.

Please, we know why you quit. Stop trying to make excuses for getting beat two times in a row and quitting because you was wronged.

We get it.
Have a good spring
Maybe you come back, maybe you don't.

:popcorn:

Offline BC

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2014, 10:13:51 PM »

You know I was trying to refrain from commenting on anything....... but you kicked the dead horse..... again.

First, you didn't make us quit anything.... I and a few others got fed up with the pompous bullsh1t and decided to pretty much leave the site..... You got lucky the first time that your inferior pics were allowed to slide... the second time, well you guys got lucky with several multi-bearded birds.... so you beat out the other close contenders.

As far as smack talk, Alabama seems to have enough to go around for everyone.... And one last thing.... ALL through history not one DYNASTY survived time.... they all choked and crumbled....

You fellows have a good spring..... maybe you will win, maybe you won't.

Look BG, you and I talked things out last season and I meant what I said to you about things being water under the bridge. I don't have a thing in the world against you. However some of your VM boys can't let it go. Trust me none of us have given the VooDoo Mafia a second thought until they showed up on our team thread accusing us of cheating which makes about 10 times we've been accused of that by those same two clowns. We've had to listen to ghillie come on and start taking shots about our southern roots. He isn't even on a team so why is he trolling Team Alabama threads? To stir up crap that's why. None of this would have happened AGAIN if they had just left it alone. Take a visit to our team thread Jeremy and see who lobbed in the first shot.

Now if the former Voodoo Mafia doesn't mind we are going to try and kill a few turkeys and compete for our third title in a row. If they could leave us alone and quit trolling our threads that would be awesome.

Offline Roost 1

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2014, 11:41:34 PM »
Just to set the story straight, my reply on your thread was in response to "peckerheads" comment. I never accused anyone of cheating, just stating a fact unless something has changed since I last hunted AL. Honestly tho, I couldn't give a rats  less what y'all think about me and if stopping in on your precious team thread bothers you so much, maybe I need to do it more often.

Offline BC

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2014, 06:31:03 AM »
Just to set the story straight, my reply on your thread was in response to "peckerheads" comment.

Ok Roost1, I will play.

Last season we were served notice that some team with a funny name had been assembled. I couldn't remember what they called themselves so I guessed from memory from OVER A YEAR AGO. I just went and looked and they were not the "Peckerheads", they were the "Peckerwreckers". That was my mistake.

I never accused anyone of cheating, just stating a fact unless something has changed since I last hunted AL. Honestly tho, I couldn't give a rats  less what y'all think about me and if stopping in on your precious team thread bothers you so much, maybe I need to do it more often.

Ok clarify what you mean in the below statement.

I said it before and I'll say it again its hard to beat a team that don't ever have to check birds in...

How can anyone with any common sense come to the conclusion by that statement that you weren't calling us cheaters?

Offline ghillie

• Longbeard
  • under a rock in Iowa
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2014, 10:22:47 AM »
Changes every time doesn't it mr leotard man...

I thought it was because a moderator called your team out for not playing by the rules (your words not mine).  As I remember, one of your team members got banned for it.  Then you claimed it was one of us that called you out for not playing by the rules.   So which is it?  I can cut and paste too if I need to (see the threads)...

Let's not forget who jumped on a teams thread and started all of this crap years ago because you got called out by a moderator...

For the record...you didn't MAKE us move on from the game, I chose not to participate due to it not being fun anymore, you folks with your lack of integrity and making things personal by attacking us and trying to make yourself appear bigger than what you really are ( compensation for other little things I guess ) is what turned me away.  This game is supposed to be all in fun and your team members past and present have taken it far beyond that by turning it into a personal issue.  I had hopes that this year would be different, however, on your first team thread it all started again by your members.  You opened the door so don't cry and be all butt hurt because the door is now slamming in your face.

Don't worry, I will stop 'picking' on you because I think you might start crying, trust me, I have far more important things to do than trade jousts with ya'll. 

Offline Roost 1

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2014, 11:24:10 AM »
Ok, if the "peckerheads" comment was not aimed at us, then I was wrong. As far as the state of AL not requiring birds to be checked in, is that a fact or has that changed over the yrs? Some people may not be aware of that...take it for what it's worth.

Offline BC

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2014, 11:31:20 AM »
Ok, if the "peckerheads" comment was not aimed at us, then I was wrong. As far as the state of AL not requiring birds to be checked in, is that a fact or has that changed over the yrs? Some people may not be aware of that...take it for what it's worth.

It wasn't at all............. it was more of my bad memory regarding the "Pecekwreckers" team name from last season.

Offline n2deer

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2014, 02:24:42 PM »
Alright fellas. Stop

We will go back to our team thread.
We take are smack talk to another level and it ends up hurting feelings.

None and I mean none of this is personal. The only part that is personal is that when you get your feelings hurt and that is exactly what is happening. There's no need in it anymore. I mean you already quit.

We are going back to the team thread, we don't want to offend anyone else in the smack talk thread. You can't win there either. Lol

Offline Frank G

• Frank G in Tennessee
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2014, 02:31:56 PM »
 :funnyturkey:
Man I'm glad that is over, I was about to have both of you come out to my lease and take the 10 pases and shoot.  :smiley-char092:  :camohat:

Frank G  In Tennessee

Offline JuniorPre 360

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2014, 02:36:26 PM »
Where's the annual smack talk thread ? Awful close to bird smashin time for nobody to be talkin a little junk....whats up ?

Well, that escalated quickly.

Offline Muskie03

• Double Beard
  • Killem' All
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2014, 03:37:01 PM »
Listen..... this site used to be so much fun! Really had a lot of great guys on here. Then the masses came.  And then it started to fill up with immature acting adults. I've been around here for a long time. Way before the fabled "crash" most of you know nothing about. I rarely post anymore because this site has lost it's allure. Just reading your ignorant banter.....well, I can't believe this is what it has become. Shannon should've "locked the doors" at 2,000 members. The first contest teams were great fun. Now look at it. Glad I stepped out as a VOODOO HUNTER back in 2011.
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

Offline reynolds243

• Longbeard
  • Lebanon TN
    • Simmons Calls
Where's the smack talk ?
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2014, 04:30:21 PM »

Listen..... this site used to be so much fun! Really had a lot of great guys on here. Then the masses came.  And then it started to fill up with immature acting adults. I've been around here for a long time. Way before the fabled "crash" most of you know nothing about. I rarely post anymore because this site has lost it's allure. Just reading your ignorant banter.....well, I can't believe this is what it has become. Shannon should've "locked the doors" at 2,000 members. The first contest teams were great fun. Now look at it. Glad I stepped out as a VOODOO HUNTER back in 2011.

Very very well said. It's beyond childish and out if control now and has no appeal to me anymore. Was great fun at one time though

Offline mmusso

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2014, 04:31:32 PM »
This is pitiful.

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Where's the smack talk ?
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2014, 04:41:16 PM »
Grown men acting like teenage boys and girls. Pitiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer