OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: POWERBALL RULES  (Read 4636 times)

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
POWERBALL RULES
« on: February 13, 2014, 08:52:32 PM »
POWERBALL RULES

1 )This is the official link ****** http://www.powerball.com/powerball/pb_numbers.asp only the powerball number selected by this lottery commission is the official powerball winning number --Every Wednesday and Saturday night at 10:59 p.m. Eastern Time, the lottery commission for the link provided will draw  one red ball out of a drum with 35 red balls - When I or another person hosting a game will make a announcement we will indicate the night of the drawing

2) You need a minimum of 10 quality posts " not birthday announcements or welcome posts , " but 10 quality posts at THE TIME OF REGISTRATION to play any powerball game - people registering to the powerball game with less than 10 posts at the time of registration will have their post deleted

3) To register to play a game , all you need to do is post any number from 1-35 in your post , that's all ....DO NOT EDIT YOUR POST , we won't be able to tell if people are moving their number to the winning number or not , and any posts that have been edited , will be disqualified and or deleted - you can pick a different # for different games , there is no limit to the amount of games you may play and win****

4)There will be lots of people playing the game there may be 40 people who selected the same exact number , the first one of the people to pick the selected lucky powerball # to POST publicly to the registration thread after it is posted on the lotto site - is the official winner

5) No sour grapes or tension online because some people picked the same number as you , everyone has a fair chance to play .. If we see any BS , you will be excluded from future games - We have many very generous sponsors online and these games so let's be grateful for that and not make a disruption- if someone wins please congratulate them , and thank the game sponsor for the prize 

6) Please do not personal message me wanting to change your number or send your number to me , you have to POST your number out in the open - no exceptions

7) Any callmaker or turkey hunting related company that wishes to host their own game is more than welcome to pm me to schedule a game , please ask first so there is no scheduling conflicts and you can make a post with a picture of a prize with a selected date of drawing - and let her rip!!

----- we hope that the new game format will allow more games to run quickly -----

Thanks , and if there is anything I'll ad it to this post --- Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon