OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Limbsaver pad for NEF Pardner 10 gauge

Started by decoykrvr, February 07, 2014, 02:03:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

decoykrvr

I'm not a fan of slip-on recoil pads (something else to get hung up on and to grab my beard).  With that said, does anyone know what Limbsaver recoil pad works best w/ the NEF Pardner Mod.SB2 ?

Old Gobbler

I took the Remington r3 pad $19 ( cheap) from bass pro and modified it to fit my pistol grip stock on my sp10

The Remington r3 is softer and more easy to damage than a sims , but is softer .....soaks up recoil ....

Take your recoil pad off your sb2 and bring it with you to bass pro and match it up pad to pad - with the ones they have in stock and you might  find a close or exact fit , pay attention to the angles and width of the pads
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

deadbuck

If you will go to limbsaver's website you can print off templates of the shape and size of all their pads. Cut them out with scissors and lay them on the end of your stock to determine best fit. I have an older H&R model 176 10 ga single and the pad they designate for a savage 110 rifle fit mine the best if I remember correctly. It was slightly bigger than my stock but very close to perfect.