3in
6shot
1 5/8

JellyHead choke

SCDieselDawg

JellyHead Key

Quote from: SCDieselDawg on February 05, 2014, 05:39:56 PM
Looking good! :newmascot:

A lot better with the JH rather than the original choke.

SCDieselDawg

I may have to try this setup in my 835. I've been debating on setting it up with a 3" shell!

hs strut

may god bless the ethical and responsible hunters and to everybody kill a big one.  jerry

chatterbox

Nice pattern!
Here is my patterns with an SSX .670, and Hevi-13 3-2-7.

And one shot out of my gobblerlounger at a turkey target.

JellyHead Key

Nice pattern you have there chatterbox

owlhoot

chatterbox

Quote from: owlhoot on February 06, 2014, 05:39:25 PM
good patterns :icon_thumright:
Thanks hoot!
I think these patterns prove you don't need a 3.5" shell to kill a turkey, or 300 pellets in a 10" circle. All I look for is a nice, even killing pattern, and my setup provides me with that.

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

strutlife

I don't have the target I shot at today, however, I will tell you that I was shooting a Mossberg 835, Stardot 675 choke, the new Longbeard XR, 3 1/2 in, #6, and all I can tell you is that I have NEVER seen a pattern so DEADLY at 40 yds in person. At 25 yards, you would probly have a HEADLESS gobbler. Still have to shoot the Hevi 13 #7 thru that set up, however, I was VERY PLEASED with the performance of the longbeard XR. One of two things are gonna happen. Longbeard XR are going up or Mag blend will be going down. :jackson: :jackson:

letsgohunting

TRIPPER

Glad that choke worked for you. Since I couldn't get much from it. Did you try the other chokes you were wanting. Or are you gonna stick with that one. Pattern looks good and it looks you'll be eating lots of fried turkey this spring.

trkehunr93

That's a dead turkey all day right there!

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase