turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

935 Long Beard

Started by SumToy, February 02, 2014, 09:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

This was with a customers gun.  It just came back from bottom of water hole in duck blind.  This is a real world gun not a cleaned and polish gun.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Gobble!

man o day. that is tough. this a 10" circle?

Philippe

If these patterns continue with the Longbeards, the days of HTL are very very limited.

drum817

LOVIN' IT William!!!!   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

knightrider

3in ,3.5  choke diameter? shot size?

drum817

Quote from: knightrider on February 02, 2014, 09:54:10 PM
3in ,3.5  choke diameter? shot size?

I know it was a 3.5" #6 ....but not sure about the constriction....I'm bettin' .675
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

SumToy

It was a 675 in a 31/2.   I have seen the 3 inch go 201 also.  This shell has been going big.  We have had 4 guns give feed back with this load and all 4 was in the 240 to 245 rang. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

surehuntsalot

the more I see,the more I like.
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

TBab

Once again thats all I needed to see Ill be ordering a .675 from you next week William
Where Lead Meets The Head
Should've had more sense than to try an call a turkey through a barbed wire fence

callwinner11

wow...thats a killer pattern!!!!!!!!!

devin4484

man o live thats awesome.  I take it its 6's too!

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

tomstopper

highwaygun

has anyone patterned these against a hard surface like a sheet of plywood or sheet metal to see if the resin isn't making up some of the pattern count. I have seen a bunch of pattern post about this load lately and have seen many funny hole in the patterns. I not hating just asking. I have no horse in the race considering I shot a 10ga with fed hw #7 and nitro straight #7's just a question I wanted to ask.

935deadbird

:z-winnersmiley: That's an awesome pattern. I have a 935 with a .690 jellyhead choke and I just bought a box of the XR #5's 3 1/2 at the convention yesterday. I'll be very satisfied with that result.
"Another One Bites The Dust"