Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

nwtf convention

Started by gobblinfever, February 02, 2014, 04:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobblinfever

Anyone going to the convention in a couple weeks?
Nothing better than turkey huntin

harvester

I say I'm gonna go every year but something always comes up and I don't get too. So hopefully this year I will be able too.

gobblinfever

I'll be down there that Saturday. We should meet up if you go

harvester

Quote from: gobblinfever on February 02, 2014, 05:46:29 PM
I'll be down there that Saturday. We should meet up if you go

:icon_thumright: I'll let you know.

Mac Dietrich

I'll be hand delivering 24 calls that I'm entering in contest Thursday and I'll go back Saturday

gob09

rick and i  useually go on sat. i hope to go this year

Rokhal07

Im back and forth about it. Maybe maybe not

Ricochet

-JP
Is it turkey season yet? I love the sound of thunder chickens in the morning...

turkeybow

I will be there on Saturday
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold

TBab

Ill be there friday and saturday
Where Lead Meets The Head
Should've had more sense than to try an call a turkey through a barbed wire fence

ElkTurkMan

gobblinfever

Who alls on the team and gonna be there Saturday, we all should meet up.

harvester

I went today. It was good but several of the calls I thought that I would like to have, just didn't sound really good. I did buy a slate from beard hunter calls. Sounds pretty darn good. Only $25 but compared to others I ran, it is way under priced. Tom teasers is a close second on the slates. Check them out if your a slate man.

mfd1027

I'm glad you got to go Dustin.   Did you get to attend any of the calling contests?   A good friend of mine placed in the Gobbling.

Isn't it crazy how much hootin, yelpin and gobblin you hear as you walk around. 

I went to the Miami Beach International Boat Show today.   I would have gladly swapped places with you!

Dan
Dan

harvester

Yeah, I listened in on some of the senior prelims. I could set there all day. Lol.

It's hard to actually listen to a call that your running with everyone else calling also. I really like a call by oak ridge custom calls but a guy behind the table was calling right in my ear. Wouldn't stop, I said piss on it, ain't worth it. After I walked off he quit!!!!!!!!  :angry9: