OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lonnie Sneed Hot Hen and Outlaw Hen sound files

Started by drenalinld, January 31, 2014, 10:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgm1955

ridgerunner

Good sounding calls. Might have to give Lonnie a call.

silvestris

Great sound.  My only suggestion would be to speed up the cadence of your yelps.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

turkey buster

I probably should buy a call from him...yes I think I will

drenalinld

Quote from: silvestris on January 31, 2015, 01:42:45 PM
Great sound.  My only suggestion would be to speed up the cadence of your yelps.

Thanks. I do tend to get caught up in sound and drag the pace.

greentag

those sound real,your calling sounded great too,theres no doubt that them things are going to be killers for sure,good video!...

SteelerFan

Throwing this to the top, just so folks can enjoy your calling, and these calls again! (It is that time of year!!)If soundfiles ever got a "sticky"... this gets my vote.  :icon_thumright:

drenalinld

Thanks. His pots are user friendly killers.

Flounder

If you talk to Mr. Lonnie, ask him about the Old Tom on the crutch story. and set back and enjoy the calling.
Wife is getting me a Hot Hen for my birthday. :z-winnersmiley:

southern_leo

Debating between hot hen with that green glass or Halloran double glass. But man this one sounded so good.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OHturkey85

BennieGobbler

Just Spent about 30 mins chit chatting with Mr. Sneed!!  We need more ppl in the world like him!!  Get on his waiting list and get a few call from a great person!!
Print by Madison, on Flickr

Happy hooker

Does anybody know where I can get one of those west augusta hollow bell strikers,,,or have the contact info

eorlando

Quote from: Happy hooker on June 16, 2016, 01:33:15 PM
Does anybody know where I can get one of those west augusta hollow bell strikers,,,or have the contact info
Look him up on here and PM him. He goes by west augusta. Steve makes some great strikers. I have a pair of dymondwood strikers from him.