turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lonnie Sneed Hot Hen and Outlaw Hen sound files

Started by drenalinld, January 31, 2014, 10:17:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drenalinld

A couple guys had mentioned wanting to hear the Hot Hen or Outlaw Hen. I am not a competition caller nor make claims to be great but hopefully these are good enough to give you an idea of the turkey in these calls.

Hot Hen slate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFlnF5Dnhrc&list=UUNt2DDYKHdzyXlGD8JVOtxA&feature=c4-overview

Outlaw Hen green glass
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmtJaxAbOqg&list=UUNt2DDYKHdzyXlGD8JVOtxA&feature=c4-overview

REBELYELL

That's good stuff David. Lonnie's stock value probably just went up, maybe he will send you a commission check to fund some more toys.

:icon_thumright:

drenalinld

I have two more calls on the way from him. He is one great guy and a hoot to visit with on the phone. The old gentleman can flat out build a call, run a call and tell a story.

Spurcollecta

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

hunter22

Good stuff David. I was expecting a gobble in the background. You know what I think about Lonnie's calls, especially the Hot Hen. I was running one a few years ago before the word got out. Last thing a bunch of gobblers heard was that call. 

scoot12

that sounds great,  turkey killer for sure.  Scoot

ky turkey hunter

3 Tom this past spring think is hot hen is out of this world now I never leave home with out it

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Hooksnhorns

Good job brother. How much do the hot hens run and how do I go about gettin one? I've been wantin to hear one, thanks!!
Don't Tread On Me

drenalinld

$40 tyd with the leather cover. Only way to order is to call and visit with Mr. Sneed. His phone number is 304-425-3021.

Hooksnhorns

Quote from: drenalinld on February 08, 2014, 09:35:35 PM
$40 tyd with the leather cover. Only way to order is to call and visit with Mr. Sneed. His phone number is 304-425-3021.

Good deal. Thnx brother!!
Don't Tread On Me

fastford04

Man these sound awesome! I can't wait to get mine..

Sent from Tiny's iPhone using Tapatalk

ltprod