News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Devotional Saturday March 12, 2011

Started by mmims, March 11, 2011, 09:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmims

Imitating Christ's Humility

1 "Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2 then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. 3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.If we look at the disaster in Japan and are not heart broken we need to search our soul. Those people that died, those people that are suffering and have lost everything, they need our prayers and compassion." Philippians 2:1-4

May God Have Mercy on their land, and comfort the broken. In Christ name!
Bro Mike

BOFF

Quote from: mmims on March 11, 2011, 09:14:54 PM

1 "Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2 then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. 3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, 4 not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.If we look at the disaster in Japan and are not heart broken we need to search our soul. Those people that died, those people that are suffering and have lost everything, they need our prayers and compassion." Philippians 2:1-4

Bro Mike

Amen!!

Thanks Mike,

One of my favorite verses!!   :jesus-cross:

How Blessed we are. The minor issues we have compared to what they are going through.  :(

God Bless,
David B.

bowhunter84

Quote from: BOFF on March 11, 2011, 09:42:15 PM
Quote from: mmims on March 11, 2011, 09:14:54 PM

Bro Mike

Amen!!

Thanks Mike,

One of my favorite verses!!   :jesus-cross:

How Blessed we are. The minor issues we have compared to what they are going through.  :(

God Bless,
David B.
:agreed: :jesus-cross:

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Duke0002

pappy

Thanks Bro., true words were never expressed then these. We should definately search our hearts if we are not hurting for these people. Very good reminder as to our being who we claim to be! pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

turkey slayer

Crutch

Great words for such a time as this.

Thanks for the reminder.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble: