turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Long Beard 20 inch Rem

Started by SumToy, December 17, 2013, 09:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BowBendr

I may have to start eating some of my own words...ain't too proud to admit it....

...ready to see some 835/StarDot patterns start showing up soon. My best for Win. XX 6's in the 835 was low 140's with the SD choke. Williams patterns look better so far.....

Kylongspur88

3" 870 Shell Shucker

That's phenominal for sure.  That shell likes that choke.

I am supremely curious what that combo looks like at 30 Yards.  The pattern must be like a Softball at 30 Yards.

SumToy

Quote from: 3" 870 Shell Shucker on January 19, 2014, 12:47:35 AM
That's phenominal for sure.  That shell likes that choke.

I am supremely curious what that combo looks like at 30 Yards.  The pattern must be like a Softball at 30 Yards.

Have not shot any at 30 but at 20 it is a base ball.  :drool:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

outdoors

I JUST GOT THROUGH READING A GOOD ARTICLE ON THE LONGBEARRD VS STANDARD TURKEY LOAD
AND I'LL , BET HIS IS GOING TO MAKE FOR SOME REAL INTERSTING COMPETION FOR A BETTER AND MORE AFFORDABLE ROUND FOR HUNTINGN TURKEYS,

OUTDOOR LIFE  ,, FEBRUARY ISSUE ...........   :OGani:
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

drum817

Impressive as always William!!!  :z-guntootsmiley:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"

Thomas6689

Has this gun had anything done to it other than the choke ?

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

SumToy

Quote from: Thomas6689 on January 31, 2014, 01:59:16 PM
Has this gun had anything done to it other than the choke ?

Just a choke is all we did with it.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Philippe

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.