OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Long Beard 20 inch Rem

Started by SumToy, December 17, 2013, 09:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

20 inch Rem 665 choke.  Win Long Beard 31/2 6 at 40 yards. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Gobble!

well played winchester....well played

Styer

cant wait to see what they will do in my 870 28" barrel with .660 jelly head. I've got the 3" 5s and 6s just sitting at home waiting for a nice day to be patterned.

gatrkyhntr70

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

SCDieselDawg

It's kinda hard to see on my phone. Is that 249 or 149?

trkehunr93

Thank you Winchester for stepping up and bringing a more affordable load to the market!  I can't wait to get my hands on some boxes.

reynolds243

SCDieselDawg

Dang. I may make the change back to PB!

Xcal1ber

That is unbelievable for lead! All I can say is wow! Will definitely be giving that a try!
He shouldn't ought done'nat........ He dead.

mikejd

Wow very impressive numbers. I cant wait to give these a try. Maybe these will make Hevi more competitive on there prices.

Gold Spur

That's a wicked pattern for lead shot. Yep, going to have to try a box.
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

chatterbox

All I can say is wow!
For 20.00 a box of 10, vs. 31.00 for a box of 5, that shell is a true bargain! It looks like a 2 dollar shell can hang with a 6 dollar plus round!
Impressive, to say the least.......... Good job, Winchester. This round looks to pattern better than the XRHD!

bcknuts

Let's see that long beard out of a sx2 .Win out of a Win .
Kevin

Hooksnhorns

Man, to get 249 in 10" @ 40 is absolutely amazing. Hevi is in trouble. Well done Win. and to you for making a choke that will turn those numbers!!
Don't Tread On Me

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase