OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Here

Started by R.W. Mackey, January 04, 2014, 08:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.W. Mackey

Wanted to say hi, have been checking out the site for some time, really good. Lots of good info
And everyone seems really nice. I retired early last year and started making some game calls as a hobby, some pot calls, deer Grunters and such. Have hunted Turkeys since the mid eighties, use both
Gun and bow. I shoot a traditional recurve when I bowhunt, a Mossburg 935 when I carry a gun.
  Live in North East Texas, probably the worst Turkey hunting in the nation. I do a lot of traveling to hunt. Usually try to hunt Nebraska, Kansas and west Texas, sometimes Oklahoma.
  That's about it for me, looking forward to getting to know some of the members here.

Roy Mackey
Lone Star Gamecalls
We Talk the Talk

R AJ

:welcomeOG:
There is a lot of information here and usually an opinion or two. :lol: I think everybody feels like they are in the worst turkey hunting area at one time or another.

Some times it is like watching bass on the beds and not being able to get bit. There are hunters on here ranging from way too many birds and time to hunt to those who only get to go a time or two a season and if they hear or see one they have had a good day.

So welcome aboard and please use the search function a lot and you can get lots of basic info.

o2stk1

hey welcome from the Ozarks, im a ex-okie I don't get back often enough to chase them rios

Mac Dietrich

Welcome Roy glad to see ya join!

Sully53

R.W. Mackey

Thanks for the welcome guys, I like the site. Mac, thanks for your help last spring, you were a great help with my lathe and tool selection.

Roy
Lone Star Gamecalls
We Talk the Talk

JVA54

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

ericjames

boomer