OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Anybdy know how to make a crow fighting and distress call for hunting crows  (Read 1863 times)

Offline 20ga.turkeyshooter

I want to know how to make a distress and fighting call with hand call for hunting

Offline pappy

• In Memorial
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • 2014 Midwest Best of Class Air operated tube calls
When you use your call, roll around on the ground kicking and flopping and this should get your blood pressure up to a level that you will definitely sound distressed.....LOl....SERIOUSLY I think you would have to work on using your diaphragm like running a duck call. Jumping back and forth like you would a come back call ...?
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Offline gobbler777

Listen to demos at www.crowbusters.com; calling section
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

Offline Drthorn

• The Boss Gobbler
I just push a button on my caller...sorry had to...but no I don't know the answer

Offline M Sharpe

• Longbeard
Give Darrell Gibson a call. He can make any sound that a crow makes on one........and any other sound too!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not a Christian because I'm strong and have it all together. I'm a Christian because I'm weak and admit I need a Saviour!