Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Carved Turkey Call, NWTF Competition grade - ?

Started by Swifty, October 23, 2013, 08:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swifty

Carved Turkey Call I just finished.
Think I may enter this one in the NWTF Midwestern. I have not entered a Call in a NWTF competition since 2011.
I know that the sound is a good part of the overall score, have that covered - this call can sing.
What do you guys think?  The photos could be better and do not really show all of the detail.
Feel free to let me know what you think.
thanks
Tim

ferocious calls

va wingbone

Beautiful work!

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

"around here, turkey hunting is more like a religion than a pastime.getting close to nature, getting back to where we most belong is something we hold sacred.when we do get to take one home, we do so with reverence"

captin_hook

TarheelTurk

It's an amazing call ! I would say go for it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL

Drthorn

vaturkey

Awesome Call ! Well Done ! :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

chatterbox

Very nice!!!!!!!!
Good luck! I would be afraid to take that call into the woods! Far too beautiful!

SS Calls

Mac Dietrich

As a custom call maker and a fellow potential competitor lets just say I have my work cut out for me I. The Midwestern call comp. Fantastic looking call!!!!

pappy

Tim, I just can't get over your work especially if this is Cedar. It just has a natural flow to it, and the clean lines make this call and others I have seen of your work, stand out above the rest. Reminds me of Mr. James Yule's work on his duck calls. Excellent quality can be seen in a person's work through the pride in their voice describing their handi-work.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

Gawhitaker

She is defiantly a work of art...! Awesome work..!