OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

best choke for a benelli super black eagle 11

Started by Weatherby5, March 09, 2011, 09:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weatherby5

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Basser69

I like my jelly head .660 with Hevi 13 straight 6' or 7's in 3 1/2" My pure gold .670 likes the mag blends

neal

I was wondering the same thing, I'm picking mine up next week, I'm going to give Rob from Gobbler Guns a call, I guess they do some awesome work plus they do all the customizing for Benelli so they should know what their doing.
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

SumToy

Heavy stuff we put 665 with the lead we drop to a 655.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

mudhen

Jelly .660 or Rhino .660 should work well with H-13 5's, 6's, and/or 7's

3" MB may be a sleeper in the SBE II, it is in mine  :)

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

Mailman

IC 665.  I'm shooting TSS 9's and 8's through mine.
One Shot One Kill

bowhunter84

str8shooter

Quote from: neal on March 09, 2011, 10:33:39 PM
I was wondering the same thing, I'm picking mine up next week, I'm going to give Rob from Gobbler Guns a call, I guess they do some awesome work plus they do all the customizing for Benelli so they should know what their doing.

I think I'd do the same thing.  The Gobbler Guns guys probably have more choke/load development on Benelli shotguns than anyone out there, since Benelli hired them to do all of the Benelli Custom Shop work for their turkey models.  You can spend a bunch of money getting a Benelli turkey gun from their custom shop, or you can just send your Benelli to these guys and they'll do the all of the custom work on it for a lot less money.  I do know that Rob has spent countless hours on choke/load performance for Benelli shotguns because of this arrangement.