OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sbe 2 sling that doesn't rub and sbe 2 choke for buckshot

Started by slb9981, March 09, 2011, 09:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slb9981

Does anyone know who makes a sling or swivels that the swivels don't rub the magazine cap?

Does anyone know of a good choke tube for buckshot for the sbe 2?

Hardtime_NC

I have a couple of friends shooting the Kicks BS chokes in ther SBE's getting awesome results.  One is also shooting a .670 Rhino that shoots even tighter.  As for a sling....Good Luck.
Theres no dollar sign on a piece of mind!

Odessa

If your SBE-2 mag cap is like my Benelli M-2 mag cap (has a dished out design) it is a problem.  I used the old type Uncle Mikes sling swivel hardware on my M-2 shotgun sling: they don't have the knurled locking nut (just a plunger) - and will work fine without rubbing the finish off the mag cap.
"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

turkeytromp

Slb,
A couple wraps with black electrical tape around the swivel screw and head will keep the metal from wearing out your camo finish on the cap,I have been using it for about a year now and the paint still looks new.