North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

DISPUTED SCORES POLICY

Started by BowBendr, December 10, 2012, 03:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BowBendr

Disputed scores policy ...

remember this is a "all in good fun contest" and there are no prizes to be had so take that into mind before stretching the truth a tad , or making a mountain out of a mole hill on some other members score - any picture that is posted WITH a score has a 2 week grace period , after that if I dont get a documented timely scoring irregularity that score is  final

If you see something funny contact your own team captain ,your team captain only will then make the call on weather to contact ME with a brief description and post a link to the scoring  thread in question this will all be done  confidential , kinda like my turkey hunting spots     .I will document the irregularity and time of alleged scoring irregularity - I will then file that complaint away until the end of the contest - this to avoid making a whole bunch of drama over a team that could possibly end up in 19th place - 

Warning to team captains do not load me down with BS , only legitimate real  issues  NO CALLING OUT MEMBERS PUBLICLY !!!  keep things polite --

Next at the end of the contest , I will examine all the top scoring teams and see if there are any timely documented scoring irregularities , A panel of neutral secret scoring personal will vote on a disputed score and reach a conclusion on the actual score and correct the score -

this policy is to accomplish a few things

1) promote good score keeping methods

2) avoid unnecessary drama

3) keep issues confidential

Again Team captains ....make sure your members take good pictures !!!!