turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Don't waste your time praying... ~ Devotion ~ 6/5/13

Started by lightsoutcalls, June 05, 2013, 10:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

Don't waste your time praying... about things God has already revealed His will about in His Word.  In other words, if God has given specific instruction in His Word about a specific situation or subject, you are wasting your time and energy if you pray to ask God to change His will to line up with your desires.

This was one of the take-aways from a recent radio program I heard from Dr. David Jeremiah.  If you have ever listened to his teaching, you will understand when I say that I cannot do his message justice by trying to hit the high points.  This message was entitled God's Word and Prayer.  It is too good not to listen to.  Please take the time to listen to this message through the link below.  The message is 26 minutes long.  I assure you that if you listen to it without distraction, you will laugh and you will learn. 

If you feel you don't get the most out of your prayer life, or if you recognize that you don't have a meaningful prayer life, you owe it to yourself to listen...

http://www.davidjeremiah.org/site/radio_player.aspx?id=1071

Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!