turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Winchester model 120 choke?

Started by gunslinger, March 09, 2011, 01:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunslinger

I have an old Winchester model 120 youth Ranger 20 gauge that was my first shotgun.  It came with an imp, mod, and full choke.  The barrel has Winchoke on it.  I want to get a turkey choke for it, so my son can use it this year.  Don't figure their common, or if someone even makes one for it.  Any suggestions on a source for a choke?

S.C.C

I believe its the same thread as mossberg,browning,win.invector...shouldn't be much trouble finding one to fit the gun you have. :icon_thumright:

allaboutshooting

Quote from: gunslinger on March 09, 2011, 01:29:31 AM
I have an old Winchester model 120 youth Ranger 20 gauge that was my first shotgun.  It came with an imp, mod, and full choke.  The barrel has Winchoke on it.  I want to get a turkey choke for it, so my son can use it this year.  Don't figure their common, or if someone even makes one for it.  Any suggestions on a source for a choke?

Winchester introduced that choke and it's still very popular today. the "Win-Choke" is Winchester's name for the same choke that fits the older Browning guns, "Invector" choke and fits most of the  modern Mossberg guns, "Accu-Choke".

It's one of the more popular turkey choke requests that I receive and is available in many different configurations.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

gunslinger

Thanks guys...didn't realize it was the same thing with different names

R AJ

One amazing thing is that the Truglo SSX is not made in those threads, go figure. As Clark stated there is a slew pot of chokes available .This is the standard invector thread and quite possibly you may be able to find used or new ones on Gun Broker.

SumToy

I have one of them barrels and it is Bad with a SC 660 in it.   Just order you a win choke and you will be set. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA