OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Praire Storm through a Sumtoy?

Started by IowaGobblers, May 18, 2013, 12:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IowaGobblers

I plan on keeping my sumtoy in my 870 through the squirrel season and since the sumtoy does well witht the flight control wads I was going to shoot lead that had the wad but the only lead I could find was the prairie storm.  The only problem with the prairie storm is that it has the flight stopper lead and I wanted to make sure that it wouldn't damage the choke.  Anyone know if it should be ok?

rock54

i wantd to know about the same load thru my ssx .550 choke too ??

talkd to kicks on the phone and got a NO on their gobblin thunder choke and a NO from
indian creek too...

thanks russ

IowaGobblers

Well I might as well just play it safe and not shoot it. Thanks foe the info, Ben

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

IowaGobblers

Sweet!  Thats good to know. And yet just another aspect of how Sumtoy is at the top of the line!

budtripp

I don't see how it would be a problem, the flitestopper lead is still lead after all, much softer than the steel the choke is made of.