OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My 20's season

Started by Brian Stewart, May 08, 2013, 05:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Stewart

This year I totally dedicated my self to the 20ga and I've not turned back. Last year I was able to take two birds so this year I decide to just a 20 to hunt with. I had bought a SA 20 Mossberg and I've been very pleased with the results. Four shots and four birds have made for a very blessed season indeed.

But as for me and my family, we will serve the LORD.  Joshua 24:15

remmy1187

I have also dedicated this season to just using my 20.  I have been having shoulder problems(I think it is a torn rotator cuff) so I am using my 20 for the lighter recoil, but to be honest I dont think I can go back to the 12 now.  I love the 20 with its lighter weight and recoil and the thing patterns almost as good as the 12 does.  Its almost a no brainer for me.  Congrats to you

gobblergls

Nice job!  Preaching to the choir about lighter guns.  What load did you use?

ltprod

redarrow

beagler

Never Misses

FL-Boss

Nice!  I'm real excited about my new SA-20 and hunting with it next season... the gun feels great. Went ahead and sold my 12ga turkey gun yesterday....  only going to be using 20ga from here on out!

DirtNap647

surehuntsalot

congrats on the great season with the 20
been using a 20ga myself for a few years now,looking hard at changing over to an automatic next year,and I really like the look and feel of these SA20 Mossbergs
it's not the harvest,it's the chase