OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Camo Dipping?

Started by Punisher, May 08, 2013, 12:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Punisher

I just got a Remmy 870 Express 20 ga. this year.  I am getting ready to make it an all out turkey gun.  I was wondering who does a good job camo dipping.  I live in KY, so someone close would be nice, but not a must.  I also thought about doing my own paint job, but I am afraid how it would turn out.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

redarrow

http://www.camo-solutions.com/

Or do a google seaesh for camo dipping. Also heard good things about TNT right here on this site. look for his add on the left .

vaturkey

Jim Crumley @ C.A.M.O. Enterprises, Inc.

He does AWESOME work ! Here's his phone # 540-774-9248

He is located in Roanoke , Va. 
Vaturkey

ltprod

Money bout to spent

goblr77

One of my 20s is at CamoPro in Valdosta,Ga right now. They text me this pic of it. Old school bottomland.

mossyoakpro

I am jealous of that old Bottom land...that is sweet.

Sent from my I wish I was as lucky as Wesley device

Phillippians 4:13

VAarrowslinger

not sure what part of KY so it might not be the closest but If your on the eastern side....google brothers hydrographics in TN

Punisher

I appreciate the help guys.  Talk to the guys at Camo Pro today.  Seemed like a good business and the gentleman I talked to said turnaround time was usually around 3 weeks.  Might just give them a try.  I really think my Rem. 20 Ga. would look good in that original Bottomland. ;)

goblr77

Quote from: Punisher on May 09, 2013, 01:09:31 PM
I appreciate the help guys.  Talk to the guys at Camo Pro today.  Seemed like a good business and the gentleman I talked to said turnaround time was usually around 3 weeks.  Might just give them a try.  I really think my Rem. 20 Ga. would look good in that original Bottomland. ;)

They seemed like good folks to me as well. Said they went and trained with the guys at Mossy Oak. That's why I gave them a shot. My gun should be getting the clear coat applied this week and be on it's way back home. Took less than two weeks.

goblr77

Quote from: mossyoakpro on May 09, 2013, 11:33:44 AM
I am jealous of that old Bottom land...that is sweet.

Sent from my I wish I was as lucky as Wesley device

Mike, I'm ready to see what their work looks like up close. I was sending the gun off to get dipped in new bottomland and called to tell them the gun was on the way. They mentioned that they had some old bottomland film. Changed my mind on the dip pretty quick!

ltprod

Goblr77
How much r they charging you??

goblr77

turkeysforever

it is important to make sure you get your dipped gun clear coated (just like your car)