OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

IC getting spurred when there down

Started by VAHUNTER, March 08, 2011, 07:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAHUNTER

the past few IC threads reminds me of a Boss Gobbler getting hammered and all of his buddies jumping in to beat him even more.
i have always chose to shoot a PG . BUT have always admired the patterns that have been posted here on OG from a IC combo. i have been guilty as everyone else for throwing in a spur or two and i apologize for any comments that i have posted to fuel the fire. IC is a stand up company .i have heard nothing but good about there CS.  I'm sure IC does not need or want this type of publicity. but I'm also sure that it will only fuel them to learn from any design flaws and make a better and stronger product. i wish them well.
                          Shawn
Good things come to those who wait

Mossy517

HuntingPA... Lacaster, York, Perry and Centre counties

S.C.C

Gobble!

no one can say there customer service is not top notch. They are a great company and they will get through this.

tjh24

I really don't know a whole lot about thier products, but everyone i have talked to that has one has nothing but great things to say.  VAHUNTER-  that is a very stand up thing do, thank you for that

shootumindaface

Quote from: Gobble! on March 08, 2011, 07:19:55 PM
no one can say there customer service is not top notch. They are a great company and they will get through this.
I agree.. I hope they find a way to narrow down the problem chokes

runngun

It will make them better, and in turn if there is a way they will make their product better. I love their chokes and will continue to use them
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

archery1

had a problem with my is choke. called stuart. he made the problem go away fast. one great company for sure. will recomend them for a long time. every company has defects in there product it is how they deal with there customers that makes a great  company and willing to talk to there buyers and make them happy
Take a kid hunting

Hognutz

I talked to Stuart this week about a choke for a TC Pro Hunter. The guy is amazing. He gives a 30 day money back/choke replacement guarantee. His advice is sound. He is a man of integrity, and runs a great company, as far as I'm concerned..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

neal

My wife runs one in her gun and I've ordered several for buddies guns and when I get my new gun next week odds are that's what will be in it, as far as the few issues they've had show me one man made product that has not had some sort of error. 
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

I hate turkeys

Love Indian Creek chokes A few problems dosen't scare me I know they'll make it right.
It's just the way they are.
"There is no such thing as to much gun"
Elmier Keith

GOLD HUNTER

I have talked and worked with Stuart and there customer service is great. i have 4 ic. chokes and love them .

they will work it out.

keep up the great work ic.   :icon_thumright:

brian

3" 870 Shell Shucker

I have an Indian Creek BDS in my 870 and I really like it.  I'm not surprised that a ported choke fails from time to time.  Ported chokes are not as strong as non-ported chokes.  It's a fact.  Also, I think the problem is possibly caused by pellets outside of the wad, which are forced through a tight choke, between the wad and the choke.

pullit

I have 3 of them myself and tell everyone that ask that they are hard to beat.
I have been in and around machine work for over 35 years and can tell you first hand that ANYONE can and will have a problem if they make or build enough stuff. It is what you do after the problem that tells the tell.
I have been very happy with my IC chokes but if I ever have any trouble with one, I feel sure IC would make it right.

drum817

I'm a HUGE fan of IC chokes and Mike & Stuart have grown to be buddies of mine.  I hate to see them have a few problems with such a great choke.   I feel certain they will get it fixed.  Thank you Shawn for such an honest post...I personally REALLY appreciate it and I know I C does as well  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
"Freedom Has Never Been Free"