turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

ABC planning to bash Christians with new show

Started by lightsoutcalls, March 08, 2011, 02:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

I thought this might be the best place to post this.  The ABC network is working on a new show that is a spin off of desperate housewives.  This show will be called "Good Christian Bit___".  The point has been raised that this would not fly if it were Good Muslim B___ , or Good Hindu B____.  You can sign a petition at the following link if you feel this kind of programming is uncalled for.

http://www.afa.net/Detail.aspx?id=2147504245
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

jshively

That is just wrong, mean-spirited and ignorant.  It is a sad thing that such an idea even gets considered - regardless of the Faith.

BOFF

WOW!!

No other words to say right now.  :(

God Bless,
David B.

Roostem33

Thats pretty sad, you would think with all the talented writers they could come up with something else. Guess I'll keep watching reruns of Andy Griffith.
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

mmims

I have signed the petition and am encourging as many as I can to do so!

Mike

Muskie03

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

turkey slayer

pappy

Man oh Man what ignorance is running this station? Went ove and signed up as soon as I saw this post. Absolutely shows you what these trash based networks are up to, behind closed doors. pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

TnTurk