OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Beretta A400 Kicks  (Read 4835 times)

Offline NFW

Beretta A400 Kicks
« on: April 15, 2013, 09:01:47 PM »
Well i just purchased my new a400 needless to say its hard to find chokes out there for gun. Did some research and didnt really find anything other than the kicks. Now discovering this website alot of ppl have had good with the pure gold and jebs. Needless turkey season is almost over here in ms and wanted to use it before it is over so i just ordered the kicks gobbling thunder .680 thinking im going to use #5, 3 1/2. this was before i found out about the other chokes. From other ppl on here have heard some bad news about this choke saying it doesnt pattern well. Reading up that pure gold ppl have used the .670 and had great results, Do you think that kicks would exchange for the .670? and would it be the same as the PG .670? Thinking that they wouldnt do a refund thought this might be better than ordering another choke.

Offline rickyb

Re: Beretta A400 Kicks
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 02:30:31 PM »
Kicks have done both for me. I have exchanged chokes and flat out got my money back on one. They are great people to deal with. Rick 

Offline forcercon1

Re: Beretta A400 Kicks
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 08:55:52 PM »
The choke tubes for the A400's are thinner. I spoke with 1 choke maker who is concerned this might cause problems with certain high velocity loads. I have not had any issues at this point with any of my after-market chokes.