OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Never thought I would get back.

Started by Spurs, February 07, 2011, 09:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spurs

Been a while for sure!!!!! :character0029:  I am the assistant office manager at a foam plant.  Been working about 10-12 hours daily and there is no end to that in sight.  One of those "work-o-holic" jobs that I swore I would never have, but it is a great job to get experience.

ANYWHO!!!!  Just got moved into a new house.  Got it plus about 10 acres, plus I am leasing 40 acres right behind it.  Heard a turkey back there last year, but the old leasee wouldn't let me go back there...this year he is all mine!!! :you_rock:

Gonna be tough this year.  I have grown accustomed to hunting almost every day while I was in college...Oh well, back to the real world I guess.

BTW....what in the heck happened to the old site.  I dang near flipped out when I couldn't log in!!!!! ???
This year is going to suck!!!

pullit

Glad to see your back.
I hate it when work gets in the way of spending time on OG ;D

LX_Trkyhntr

Hey bro!  How's it been going?  Glad to see you back on here!  Stay in touch!
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

Jay

I was a workaholic for years to support a passel of kids, and I regret missing out on a lot of life. Do what you got to do, but always look for something better, that doesn't require you to work your life away. You only live once.

Gobble!

I'm going through the same thing. I just graduated now I work as a project manager for IBM 10 hours a day. Last spring my ealiest class was 10Am

shootumindaface

Nice to see some of the Good Ol Boys back...