OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Bps 16  (Read 3823 times)

Offline the Ward

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
Bps 16
« on: April 10, 2013, 06:57:45 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has one and how they like it.Saw it on Brownings website,says its built on the 20 guage frame?Just kicking around a bunch of ideas for next year and just was wondering if anyone had any firsthand knowledge about it.Thanks for any info anyone can pass along!.... ward

Offline Newly O_Brian

Re: Bps 16
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 09:03:27 AM »
Ward

I have 4 BPS shotguns and love them!, 10, 12, 16 and a 20 for the wife. The 16g is really sweet! Check out www.16ga.com for additional views.

Good luck
Newly O_Brian

Offline the Ward

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 09:28:17 AM »
Thank you for the info!I will check that out for sure.I too have a bps,a upland special in 12guage,and its been my go to gun for many years.I have a couple of guns in mind that i'm thinking of purchasing this year,just trying to narrow down my choices(boy thats hard to do lol!)Had a couple of 16s in the past that i foolishly let go,really like the idea of a 16 on a 20 frame,and a bps to boot!Thanks again Newly!.......ward

Offline Jstocks

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 09:56:13 AM »
I have one and I like it. It's the 28" barrel, so I do some wing shooting with it. I haven't loaded any TSS for it, but have been tempted to do it.