OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Remington 870 .660 JH+ 3inch Magblends

Started by SCDieselDawg, March 28, 2013, 12:46:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCDieselDawg

Just wanted to think the masses here. I was gonna give up on this gun until I got some ideas from the group. This is a 40 yd pattern with a 21" barrel.  Target says 10" it's really 12" I should have measured before I posted.

:you_rock:

WildSpur

Looks good.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

FL-Boss

I have a similar set up as you. Try #7 hevi and it will really sing

captin_hook

SCDieselDawg

Quote from: FL-Boss on March 28, 2013, 04:04:02 PM
I have a similar set up as you. Try #7 hevi and it will really sing

If I can find some locally I will.  I've got to adjust my sights so i will be looking for some more shells.

ILIKEHEVI-13

FL-Boss

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

learn2hide

that will certainly work still probably a 185 10" pattern...wanting to try some MagBlends in my 3 1/2 inch SX2 but the 6's shot awfully well...can't wait for opening day!!!  Go get em!
shoot first, measure spurs later   
Don't miss "The Break" our new outdoor TV show featuring the www.HuntersLink.com team on the Hunt Channel Ch.266 on Dish Network.  All episodes can be seen on Hunt Channel on ROKU and streaming devices and on the website as well...Enjoy and thanks for the support!

albrubacker

The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

SCDieselDawg

Quote from: learn2hide on April 04, 2013, 03:13:41 AM
that will certainly work still probably a 185 10" pattern...wanting to try some MagBlends in my 3 1/2 inch SX2 but the 6's shot awfully well...can't wait for opening day!!!  Go get em!

Yeah I'm gonna leave it alone until I can find some 7s.  You'll like the 3.5" #6s. I killed a turkey this morning with some out of 870SM.

Gold Spur

That's a good pattern with mag blends! :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!