Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tactical stock for Remington 870 20 gauge???

Started by Rem Man, April 01, 2013, 07:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rem Man

Hello im looking for some help. I have a Remington 870 20 gauge youth/compact and have been looking for a stock for days with no luck. I was wondering if you guys have any options for me THANKS!!!

Sand Man

ATI or keep any eye out on Ebay for a Knoxx at about double to triple MSRP since they aren't made any more.

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

crenshawco

I ordered mine from Remington parts. They have a tactical 20 gauge 870 that has that stock on it so I found the part number and ordered it. Its Remington part number f400807. It cost about $170 to order from them which is ridiculous. If it were me I would probably just pre order the ATI. They are supposed to ship this month and it looks like a higher quality stock at a better price. See here

http://www.atigunstocks.com/tactical-stocks/576-talon-tactical-shotgun-stock.html

Chilly

Check The Kentucky Gun Company.  I'm pretty sure I seen some tactical stocks for 870's the other day when I was over there.  Not sure if they will fit a 20ga though.  Just a thought.

Has anyone ever seen a tactical stock for a LT20? 
Can't kill'em from the couch!!!!

remmy1187

I recently put a Mesa Tactical Urbino on one of my 20 gauge 870's.  They are made to fit a 12 gauge but with just a little modification I got it on.  They are not cheap but seem to be worth the 130 bucks I paid for it.  It also has a short length of pull which I like on a turkey gun, and also got it with a limbsaver recoil pad, and an adjustable comb.  The stock is similar to the steady grip on the Benelli's.

wbralo

crenshawco, have you heard when ATI is going to have the 870 tactical stocks available? They look good.

Sand Man

I've got an ATI at my house new in the packaging if anyone wants it.  It does say on the instructions it needs to be trimmed to fit the 20ga????

Let the little twenty EAT!!!!

crenshawco

Quote from: wbralo on April 08, 2013, 10:24:34 PM
crenshawco, have you heard when ATI is going to have the 870 tactical stocks available? They look good.

I called them about a week ago and the lady said by the end of April. If mine isn't here by then I am cancelling the order.

wbralo

ok thanks. I might look into getting one also. If yours comes in, let us know how you like it!

crenshawco

I definitely will post reviews if I get it

SKFOOTER

Just got off the phone with ATI.  They are now saying it will be the end of June before they start shipping these stocks.