turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Does anyone shoot a Gold 10?

Started by M R Ducks, April 04, 2013, 07:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M R Ducks

Hey all  just wondering - I see lots of guys shoot SP-10s and BPS-10s - but does anyone shoot a Gold 10? 

If you read my prior thread, you know I had some equipment issues with my SP-10.  I fixed it, and to be honest I'm sure it will still outlive me, but I have 2 sons who both like to shoot it for turkeys, so I'll be looking for another 10 bore turkey gun in the near future.  Given parts are getting harder and harder to find for the SP, I was looking at the Gold 10 (I just prefer a gas gun over a pump).

Anyone have any intel on how they perform?  Seems even old and parts scarce, the SP is the overall prefered 10 gauge?

Ducks

runngun

I shoot a Browning Gold Lite 10 and love it. I am shooting a kicks 695 and NITRO'S, awesome. This is my third season toting mine and it lays the smack down on the turkeys. No issues with mine.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

nbkillr

I have Gold Lite 10 with a Jelly Head .690.  I have a lot of confidence in this gun. 

John Y

I have Gold NWTF edition.  I have no problems so far.  Had it 3years and would not trade it for anything.

nflorek

I have a gold lite 10 going on 3 years its awesome no problems at all. I'm shooting nitro h210 7's and a Indian creek .690

M R Ducks

Thanks guy - I will be going with the Browning 10 when I get another 10 bore later this year.  I appreaciate the choke/shot info as well - gives me a good place to start.

Ducks