News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lohman Thunderdome Slate Turkey Call - New in Package *RARE*

Started by Oberon, March 14, 2013, 06:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oberon

Treeninja

Wow didn't know they're worth so much, I have 2 of them. One of them is still in the package and the other is very lightly used.

rem 300

zeus26

Two reasons in my mind:  (1) Supply and demand, and (2) flat out effectiveness.  They are bad medicine for love-hungry toms.

When guys ask when is a good time to purchase land, the answer is always, "yesterday."  They're not making any more land!

Same applies here.  Lohman is no longer in existence.  There is a finite number of Thunderdomes out there and they're not making any more.  Every year, a few more of these calls fall prey to a pot call's worst nightmare: a fat guy in Mossy Oak smothers and busts it with his backside.  And then there's one less Thunderdome in the world!

WildTigerTrout

I have one each of Lohman's "Thunderdome"  series calls in slate, crystal and ceramic! Wonder what they may be worth. Any ideas? Maybe I should put them in a safe! :o
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Oberon

Quote from: WildTigerTrout on March 16, 2013, 01:19:46 PM
I have one each of Lohman's "Thunderdome"  series calls in slate, glass and ceramic! Wonder what they may be worth. Any ideas? Maybe I should put them in a safe! :o

A new in package ceramic just sold on eBay for $305!

WildTigerTrout

Quote from: Oberon on March 17, 2013, 10:09:27 AM
I have one each of Lohman's "Thunderdome"  series calls in slate, glass and ceramic! Wonder what they may be worth. Any ideas? Maybe I should put them in a safe! :o

:o Are you serious? WOW!
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

mikejd

Probably sold for 305$ to the original seller to blow the value up for the next time.

I remember watching my brother throw his thunderdome down a hill after a hunt about 8 yrs ago. He hated it. Its probably still out there. I guess ill keep my eyes open when Im hunting that area.

Oberon

Quote from: mikejd on March 18, 2013, 06:45:58 PM

Probably sold for 305$ to the original seller to blow the value up for the next time.

I remember watching my brother throw his thunderdome down a hill after a hunt about 8 yrs ago. He hated it. Its probably still out there. I guess ill keep my eyes open when Im hunting that area.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Go hijack someone else's thread!!

captin_hook

I wish I knew they were worth that much before. I had a brand new crystal one. I scuffed it up and now I keep it in the glove box in the truck. Huh, who woulda known.