Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Getting the itch bad.....

Started by DMP, March 13, 2013, 09:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMP

April 1st can't get here fast enough.  Seeing some good birds and just picked up another 2000 acres that's less than 1/2 a mile from another 2100 acres I can hunt.   :drool: :drool:  Looked around the new property Monday afternoon and saw some good sign and saw a few long beards. 

Hopefully the turkey gods will be kind again this year.... :you_rock: :you_rock:

Fullfan

Brother I am feeling your pain. Making the plans for my 24th year of going to Mo.
Jr. is planning on making the 829 mile drive for a 4 day hunt. College is holding him back, but I am so looking forward to having him there. 04/15 is not coming fast enough....
Don't gobble at me...

BowBendr

I gots the itch so bad you'd a thought I fell in a poison patch.  ;D

Duke0002

Fever is rising here!   Talked to my son from IA last night.  He's got it too!  He'll be scouting often, trying to locate some of those IA ostriches!

canadatom

Still have another 38 days, but seeing gobblers starting to split up so it is getting me all worked up.

MDbowman

Stepped out of the basement Friday morning to throw some bumpers for the dog and within minutes was greeted by a bird gobbling on the roost!!  After about 10 min a second bird joined in. Still a month away but sure was nice to hear one!!