OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

To Brush or not to Brush

Started by steve7253, March 06, 2013, 08:38:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve7253

Steve's Strategies. To Brush Or Not To Brush. Perception, Comfort and Confidence are in my opinion, the determining factors in the question as to whether or not you should brush in your ground blind. If you perceive it to be beneficial then do it. If you feel more comfortable with brush than do it. If brush builds your confidence than do it. I should add a fourth factor. Longevity, I feel the shorter the period of time my blind is in place the more important is brushing. I think if your blind is out long enough the deer and turkeys pay no mind to them. I have had turkeys and deer walk within five yards of blinds that were not brushed in. More ground blind Tips, Secrets and Must have Equipment are available at www.galenaoutdoorproducts.com 

MEbeardlover

Turkeys? no need to brush in... Deer? absolutely brush it in, even if it will be left out for a while. Another reason to brush it in is to hopefully make it less noticeable to those idiots who like to destroy and/or steal peoples' blinds, cameras, stands, etc.

steve7253

I am blessed to be hunting on two seperate farms that I do not own and have never had anything stolen. Knock on wood....Only 28 days until my season starts.  YAHOO!!