turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Announcing out loud

Started by FullChoke, March 03, 2013, 09:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

I think that I see a real pattern developing here. When I go turkey hunting, I find deer, when I go squirrel hunting I see turkeys, when I go deer hunting I'm covered up with squirrels.

Therefore, I am announcing to the world that next weekend, the opening of Youth Turkey season here in MS, my grandson and I ARE JUST OUT HERE HUNTING SQUIRRELS!

Lessee what happens.

Full "Where all those bushytails at?" Choke 

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

guesswho

Good luck with the squirrels.  Either way it will be fun with your Grandson, y'all be safe!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: FullChoke on March 03, 2013, 09:28:11 AM
I think that I see a real pattern developing here. When I go turkey hunting, I find deer, when I go squirrel hunting I see turkeys, when I go deer hunting I'm covered up with squirrels.
Therefore, I am announcing to the world that next weekend, the opening of Youth Turkey season here in MS, my grandson and I ARE JUST OUT HERE HUNTING SQUIRRELS!
Good idea!!! :lol: :icon_thumright: ;D
Good luck to you and the boy!!

TrackeySauresRex

:anim_25: Post some photos of that big "squirrel" with the giant hooks and his over the sholder beard.  ;D
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

tomstopper

Good luck. Let us know if that works. If so I might try something similar..... :toothy9:

marshboy

Good luck with the little man!
Will this be his first turkey hunt?
Greg

Byhalia

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY....hmmmmmmm.....      :anim_25:

could be onto something here !!     ;D
~ Listen to the Wind ~    http://customprocalls.com/

FullChoke

Thanks for the good wishes. Yes it will be his first turkey hunt. I told him that the squirrel hunt that we went on was the preliminaries and that turkeys are the big leagues!

1. Be safe
2. Have fun
3. Shoot turkeys

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Ded Goblr

Hope you find a big bearded squirrel!!