OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: New WildTalker Crow Call now shipping  (Read 4133 times)

Offline CallDr

• www.wildtalker.com
New WildTalker Crow Call now shipping
« on: March 01, 2013, 05:42:25 PM »
As some of you may know I introduced the my new Crow Call for sale first at my grand opening of WildTalker Game Calls at the NWTF Nationals last week. They not only sold out but won a National contest. I have them in stock now for sale online at www.wildtalker.com.

The mouthpieces are molded and then go to the CNC milling process. The barrel is CNC machined out of the graphite nylon and comes with my Quick Switch lanyard. You can switch calls with the lanyard around your neck with the push button Slide Lock.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 05:48:50 PM by CallDr »

Offline CallDr

• www.wildtalker.com
Re: New WildTalker Crow Call now shipping
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 01:16:48 PM »
I just found out that the new Crow call was used to win the World Locator Contest in Stuttgart. I could not be more pleased to have it used to win a National and World title in 2 weeks after it's introduction to the market.

Online Lonehowl

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 01:45:47 PM »
Is there a sound file somewhere so we can hear it?
Mark

Offline CallDr

• www.wildtalker.com
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 03:14:22 PM »
Is there a sound file somewhere so we can hear it?
Mark

Just go outside and you will hear it...lol. No, Seriously... I will do a video and audio once the weather clears. It's been cold, rainy and even snowed this morning.

It was not till 2 weeks ago that I had production calls ready for the Nationals. ( just prototypes ) Then I sold out at the Nationals. Just got my second order yesterday.

Actually this is a call where you do need a Video because it does Not run like a traditional caller. It changes tone as you slide the mouthpieces inside your mouth and use Both hands in front of the caller to raise ( creating back pressure ) and lower the pitch. The high pitch is with the mouthpieces all most all the way IN your mouth ( you do not bite down on my mouthpieces) . To lower the pitch you slide the mouthpieces Out or move it towards the front end of the mouthpieces. The call will produce several "voices" and Volume of Crow talk.

It will be more clear once you see the Video. Yet it will take about a day to get used to how to run it because it's "different" than most of us are used to.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 01:34:32 AM by CallDr »

Offline GSLAM95

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 03:25:00 PM »
Congratulations to the guys winning competitions so soon with this new crow call.  :z-winnersmiley:

Mine is already in my vest and I am looking forward to hitting the woods with this new call. 

Thanks for making such a user friendly authentic sounding crow call.. :icon_thumright:

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Offline lock1nout

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 09:20:04 PM »
will you be shipping anymore to midwest? they dont have it listed anymore.