OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What Part Does He Not Get?

Started by Hognutz, February 28, 2013, 12:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

30_06

Spring_Woods

Common sense ain't so common in the White House.
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

justturnin

Well, you need to understand that they will not let facts and logic get in the way of a good argument.
Chris B
Klein, TX
Home of the Yin-Yang Custom Cast Call.  PM me for details

Ded Goblr

It's sad to think after all the years of military and goverment service I put in, that I may be a criminal in the future.
FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS!!!!!

mnturkey

As far as Obama is concerned we are all criminals right now.
SEMPER FI

HogBiologist

Guys, I hate to tell yall this.....

He understands all of this.  Nothing the democrats are doing is out of ignorance.  They know completely what will happen with all of their plans.  We americans need to realize that the government is not dumb.  It is we the people (low information voters) that are clueless.  Everything we have talked about hapening is what they want to happen.  But the "Sheepoles" that blindly follow the guberment trust them.
Certified Wildlife Biologist

HogBiologist

Quote from: mnturkey on February 28, 2013, 02:53:49 PM
As far as Obama is concerned we are all criminals right now.

when I did my taxes this year, HR block showed me how if I didnt have qualifying health care this year I would pay about $500 in penalties.  Next year it would jump to almost $1000.
Certified Wildlife Biologist

AUDoubleBeard

Huntress

Quote from: HogBiologist on February 28, 2013, 02:56:52 PM

He understands all of this.  Nothing the democrats are doing is out of ignorance.  They know completely what will happen with all of their plans.  We americans need to realize that the government is not dumb.  It is we the people (low information voters) that are clueless.  Everything we have talked about hapening is what they want to happen.  But the "Sheepoles" that blindly follow the guberment trust them.
BINGO!   :z-winnersmiley: 

RIStrutStopper

An RI state bill was just introduced that would require a $300 per gun registration fee, with 3 years & $3000 penalty for non compliance. Big 2A rally to shut it down today. I wish I still lived in the country I was born in. I was born in the United States of America not the Republik of Obama's States

tomstopper

Quote from: HogBiologist on February 28, 2013, 02:56:52 PM

:agreed: :agreed: :agreed: