News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The Truth 24

Started by dawgfrombama, February 27, 2013, 03:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobblestik

Quote from: coyotetrpr on February 27, 2013, 03:13:47 PM
It is pretty good. I too am trying to find some of the older ones.

Wing supply...I just picked up 17 and 18 the other day for 2.99/piece. Ol wilbur was a hot head back in the day. He seems like a real gouch in these videos. Also cool to see how things have changed. They took shots at running/flying turkeys, long shots, talked (joked) about shooting them off the roost...all kinds of stuff that just wouldn't be cool in today's times... but they are a lot better b/c they are about killing turkeys and not selling some funky chicken product...I'm pleaseed with my purchase.

wvcurlytop

I haven't checked lately, but you used to be able to go the Primos's website and could order all of their videos in the truth series.  Worth checking out.  I have them and love them enough I'm not parting with them.  It makes me feel old to watch the Truth 1 and see the camo and turkey guns from those days, and we thought we had the best then!!  Mossyoak bottomland and ole longtoms ruled the days of old...  I miss those days sometimes, but I am glad the mouthcalls have improved over the years mostly.

stinkpickle

I might give it a shot.  Everything in last video ended up on the TV show anyway, so I just wasted my money.

rempumpman

Number 24 is as good as they come; I have everyone of their hunting tapes going all the way back to # one; I have a good hunting library going; over 200 and counting.............. :OGturkeyhead:
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.