turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The Truth 24

Started by dawgfrombama, February 27, 2013, 03:03:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawgfrombama

has anyone seen it?  The Primos DVDs are usually the best out there.  I wish I could get a hold of some of the older videos in the Truth series.

870FaceLift

I picked this up over the weekend.  I've been watching a few hunts each night and am toward the end of it.  It's definitely worth picking up.  I think I only paid $11.00 for it.  Well worth that if you ask me.
Pass it on...

coyotetrpr

It is pretty good. I too am trying to find some of the older ones.
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

ncturkey

I just finish watching 24 the other day. Good video. I have all 24 video and the 20 th anniversary video too. I had about 6 of the VHS tapes. I found them on Amazon. Plus I got some of them from folks on here. Just put it in the classifies on here. Some folks may have them.

Clif Owen

Walmart here hathis for $6.97...can't hardly go wrong at that price.

budtripp

Quote from: Clif Owen on February 27, 2013, 04:15:27 PM
Walmart here hathis for $6.97...can't hardly go wrong at that price.

Wow, your walmart's alot cooler than mine. I don't think mine ever has hunting videos

Ruger M77

I thought the truth 24 was a lot better than there last couple videos
I eat therefore I hunt

TURKEYWHACKER

Check out Wing Supply, I've seen multi DVD packs and some of the older Truths for only a few bucks apiece.

TN Beard Buster

24 is awesome! Thought it was wild how they releived 2 of those birds of their heads! you could contact Primos about the older DVD's, they had them lined up on their table at Nashville.

mudhen

Quote from: Ruger M77 on February 27, 2013, 05:26:25 PM

What he said, best video in many years, more classic hunts, mistakes, goofs, just normal hunting stuff  :)

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

Gamblinman

Quote from: mudhen on February 27, 2013, 05:51:21 PM
Quote from: Ruger M77 on February 27, 2013, 05:26:25 PM

What he said, best video in many years, more classic hunts, mistakes, goofs, just normal hunting stuff  :)

mudhen

I agree.

I transferred all my VHS tapes to DVD.
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

PALongspur

I agree with the others, best release in years! I love the opening hunt with Will, you can still see the enthusiasm in that big grin after all these years. Truely what turkey hunting is all about!  :camohat:

Hooksfan

24 huh? 
I still remember number one.  Dang that makes me feel old.  I'm going to bed now.

kansas hooks

I bought it and watched it this past week when work got called because of snow.  I also paid $6.97 for it at Wal-Mart.  It definitely got me pumped for the season.

BrowningGuy88

I picked up a copy at Wal-mart last night.

I have about 15 of there Truth series and I hope this one is as good as everyone says!