Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NC Turkey DVD - SPRING FEVER - Full Strut (TRAILER)

Started by Shooter, February 26, 2013, 09:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shooter

FOR BEST VIEWING: Press Play, then immediately Pause and let the video load all the way

Here is the link to a Trailer for a DVD I just finished up production on. Very excited about the outcome. The Full-Length video is an hour long and features 7 hunts in my home state of North Carolina. 3 of my good friends and I filmed our 2012 Turkey Season, and I produced this DVD. We don't have any sponsors or any financial contributions, just regular guys with regular jobs...I work full time as a Draftsman for an engineering firm, and do video work on the side.

My wife and I started a cinematography company in 2010 and have done all types of projects. Mostly weddings (figured it was the best way to get our name out there - and they pay well) but also concerts, events, promotional videos for local companies, and now - outdoors productions - my passion.

Figured you guys might like to see the Trailer, and if you might be interested in getting a copy of the Full-Length DVD, let me know - by replying, sending a message on here, or shooting me an email at the link at the end of the video. Just wanted to see if there was much interest from people to see the whole project or not.

Thanks for watching, and thanks in advance for the feedback - I really appreciate it! This is a great bunch of folks on here and I wanted to share this with you! Sorry for the long post

kansas hooks

Looks awesome.  I would be interested in getting one.  Send me a message on how i can do this and what it would cost

tomstopper

intherut

Looks like great movie quality. Something I would definitely enjoy watching. Video skills shine through!

870FaceLift

Looks real good.  I like all of the little scenes you've added in addition to the actual hunt scenes (i.e. black lab, ol tom hat on the dash, etc.) 
Pass it on...

Clif Owen

I would be interested in a copy also. Just let me know how to get it. A man can never have too many videoes to watch!!

mozart_hunter

Great looking video, I would be interested in a copy.

AUDoubleBeard

Shooter

Thanks for all the replies and messages guys - excited for yall to check out the Full Length DVD!

ridgerunner

Shooter

ncturkey

Shooter

Full Length DVD is NOW AVAILABLE for $10. Contact me for details. Thanks guys!

bullet355