OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wing Supply & Russell Outdoor Closeouts....

Started by mudhen, February 26, 2013, 02:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudhen

No big deal, but I guess it's true that something is going on with Russell Outdoors.

I doubt they will be completely gone, as someone will probably take them over, or they might revert back to MO, etc.

But there are some deals to be had!

While I don't love RealTree AP, I did buy a Super Elite III Treklite vest for $31.46 yesterday.

Some some other good closeout items as well....

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

HoggleGobble

I'm looking for the SE3 for that cheap in treklite, but don't see it?

AUDoubleBeard

They do have some good deals, I picked up a few items myself.

goblr77

I bought some bottomland button up shirts for $10 last week from wing supply.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

loner

wing supply, is one of my favorite places for turkey supplies.i have gotten some good buys on pants,shirts and mouth calls.look at closeouts and free shipping.
just an ole' retired man that still believes in values,and common courtesy.

mudhen

Quote from: HoggleGobble on February 26, 2013, 02:51:47 PM
I'm looking for the SE3 for that cheap in treklite, but don't see it?

http://www.wingsupply.com/russell-outdoors-closeouts/russell-outdoors-realtree-all-purpose-super-elite-iii-treklite-turkey-vest/

I belong to the Refuge Forums, which Wing now owns, and members get 10% off on some items with a code from the Refuge Forums...

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka

RIStrutStopper

I picked up a Super Elite III around Christmas time for like $35 shipped. The main reason it will replace my SE I is because of the wimpy cushion.

TRKYHTR

Russell has gone away from any camoflage clothing.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Chris Downs

Sent an email to Russell Outdoors yesterday to ask about the possible closing/going out of business.  All they would say was that what is listed on the website is all they can say.  Basically, they still sell their camo out of select retailers...listed on their web page...but you can't order from them directly anymore.

offshore

I actually talked to the Russell outlet in Alex city, AL today as well as the mossy oak outlet in West Point, MS about this topic. They both told me russell is no longer in the camouflage clothing business. Mossy oak told me that more than likely somebody else, even possibly them, would be making the clothing and turkey vests again sometime. It might be awhile before it happens, but they felt like it would happen.  The guy at the mossy oak store told me he gets 15-20 calls everyday about this topic but even more about what will happen with the vests. He told me he knew the vests were popular, but had no idea they were this popular. And FYI if ANYBODY knows where I can buy a new or used limb hanger vest in 2x/3x PLEASE let me know.

mossyoakpro

What I have been told is that Walls will be picking up the Mossy Oak clothing line....however they do not know if they will make the turkey vests or not. Fortunately I have a brand new Limbhanger just in case something happens to my current one.

Sent from my 8 point bonus bird picture taking device

Phillippians 4:13