OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat tool shed giveaway

Started by Gooserbat, February 22, 2013, 11:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Me thinks there are some bashful people.  Over 350 views and only 44 comments.   Surely more people than that want a chance to win a call.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

Quote from: coyotetrpr on February 22, 2013, 05:26:53 PM
Turkey call, cause I don't think here turkey turkey would get the job done. :TooFunny:

Which ones we want to know what you use, box, diaphragm, slate, glass
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Clif Owen

I know it's a repeat but a bottle of water. In fact, I keep an ice chest stocked up during turkey season. I never had the experience quoted earlier but did learn that it was a valuable practice!

wangchung0121

One thing I don't leave without is my permit.....ya never know when you'll get checked.

pitch black

opster246

I have to go with a wing bone yelper my Grandpa made from the wing bones of the first turkey I ever shot.  Using a call to fool the 'ol Tom makes it a hunt, and using something as primative as a hand made, made by my grandpa none the less, wing bone yelper, makes it that much more exciting!

Gooserbat

OK guys I'm goint to have to cut this one short and end it at 4:00 pm today.

I have to head out of town, and take care of some things.  Anyway sorry for the short notice and get those last minute post in.

Sam
NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

BrowningGuy88

wangchung0121