OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gooserbat tool shed giveaway

Started by Gooserbat, February 22, 2013, 11:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renegade19

Woodpecker call............because they'll holler back at it some times.

Fullfan

My truck, I put about 3k on it a year chasing them stupid birds..
Don't gobble at me...

BowBendr

A "gun-brella" I can get under when it's raining. Sugar melts when it gets wet....... ;D

TN Beard Buster

My sportsman utility tool. It is a turkey tote, weight scale, and tape measure (with NWTF scoring formula). You can also put a mini mag light in it if desired. It is always in my vest and has been used many times!

birdyhunter

Turkey vest! I just don't think digging through a back pack looking for a call while birds are in front of you is a great idea.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

budtripp

A dried turkey wing if I have one if not then my hat. I can smack either against the tree to sound like a hen flying down

Crappiepro

Shotgun shells! You can't kill'em with a rock! I've gotten mad enuff while hunting them I could throw rocks at them though LOL!

bunk

Wouldn't want to leave without my sandpaper and scuff pad. Got to keep them calls in working order.

Ticklishtompro

My Turkey Slig, it makes carrying them big old gobblers out that much easier, not that I mind doing that, sure beats mowing the lawn!

:fud:        :OGani:
Ticklish Tom Custom Calls Prostaff
Mossy Oak Prostaff
Hips Archery Targets Prostaff

canadatom

My memories of hunts gone by, to allow you to remember past hunts while you wait him out.

Ruger M77

my favorite glass pot call because it seems to jerk a gobble out of em when nothin else will!
I eat therefore I hunt

irishff727

FullChoke

I am darn glad to be sporting a good sweat wicking t-shirt later in the season. There is a remarkable difference to me in the comfort they provide.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

zeus26

Aerial map of the property (and surrounding land) that I'm chasing them on.  Always have the smartphone as back up.  Knowing that there's a small clearing on the adjoining property that a tom is hung up in helps you adjust your game plan.

Dray223

Extra socks. Nothing worse then walking miles with sweaty wet feet.